rkvinyl.com = don't do business with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rkvinyl.com = don't do business with

hello does anyone know who runs rkvinyl.com, because i ordered some pieces off of there and never got them but was charged for them and sent them numerous emails and i never got a reply. I got ripped off its b/s.

You charge it to your credit card? Call your credit card company and tell them you did not receive anything.
    I have no idea who runs or owns rkvinyl.com
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

kyle said that they were in the middle of a buyout and things were getting sorted out, so i would pm g6performance and see what he knows

Comment

How long has it been since you ordered? I've heard it took a month for some people to receive their orders.

Comment

thx ill try emailing them and see

Comment

yeah it was in the process or changing managment but christ that was a while ago-I mean come on already. I've never delt with them but it seems like a lot of people have been having problems getting their orders.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I didn't have a problem with my order but that was about a month and a half ago.

Comment

GREAT! I just ordered the emblem overlay set... I can't even get a responce from dr speed about my intake, now I have to worry about this company too...

Comment

i didnt have a problem with them and i ordered my eyelids a month ago and got them in a two week time period. but some people had to wait up to a month to get theirs. patience is a virtue.

also Kyle is a very busy man, really need to give him time, he'll reply

Comment

RKVinyl

I got my decals and such today. I will be chroming out the Pontiac dart and a few other things once Sunday comes around and it's actually light out when I'm home for once.

The decals look terrific and are awesome quality! Can't wait to get them on. Stuff came fast, compared to my CAB I'm still waiting on since August, but no bigger. Well worth the wait if they are awesome like RKVinyl's stuff!
                    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

glad to hear it! :warped: looking forward to pics!
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

dude i got an email from rkvynl taht they cancelled my order, how long did it take for yours? i orderd mine through the new store which is still down, did you order through the old store?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint
                        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I ordered from the new store, about 2 weeks ago. Inside was a Doctor Speed business card!

:warped: :warped: :warped: Kyle #1 lives! :warped: :warped: :warped:

I think he did it so that someone would post that he's still alive.

Maybe I'll get my CAB soon.
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            I ordered from the new store, about 2 weeks ago. Inside was a Doctor Speed business card!

:warped: :warped: :warped: Kyle #1 lives! :warped: :warped: :warped:

I think he did it so that someone would post that he's still alive.
                            thanks for letting me know i dont know if i should order from the old site since the new is been down.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            Maybe I'll get my CAB soon.
                            Maybe NOT!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

RKVINYL.... WTF!!

OK... SO AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF AND TO CHANGE THE LOOK OF THE HEADLIGHTS, I ORDERED THE EYELIDS AND REFLECTOR COVERS. BUT THIS WAS MID DECEMBER AND AFTER 3 EMAILS TO THE SITE, I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING BACK REGARDING THIS. I'M GETTING A LIL PERTURBED (SP?) BECAUSE THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND I STILL DONT HAVE THE PRODUCT.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO I CAN CONTACT HERE OR IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS WITH THEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X