Ram Air Hood Pics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Air Hood Pics!!!

My hood came in about 2pm yesterday, My bodyshop guy is amazing and got it done in a day for me.

(Click photo for more pics)

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

That looks intimidating. I like it! How much did the hood set you back? Around $700.00?

Comment

i like it... i like it a lot

looks really sharp

Comment

Ya, that looks pretty good on the coupes!
        How does your paint match up? From the pics there looks to be a slight difference.
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

daddy like!
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

wow, makes the car look real nice....liking it all cept for the guards on ur windows but other then that very nice
            what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

There is a little difference in paint since he did it quick and won't have time to blend in with the rest of the car. He has a wedding tomorrow and I leave early on sunday. It was $695 for the hood and $112 for the shipping.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

that looks so awesome!

Comment

looks great

but how come body moldings down side of car arent level. and the door window to the back one? j/w

Comment

bc he has the vent visors
                    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I have never really been a fan of that hood... but I must admit that it looks pretty good on white. I still think you should get those ventvisors painted white
                      Originally posted by Toyz
                      Originally posted by simplyred
                      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Looks very tough, and fits great.

I agree with comments about the vent visors, they seem to screw up the lines because it's a coupe. But the car looks great otherwise. Nice job!
                        SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                        Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                        CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                        Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

That looks freaking awesome on your car!
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I agree with Noah....
                            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

The hood looks great! And I'm pretty picky when it comes to ram air hoods

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Working...
                              X