How would i hardwire a ps2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would i hardwire a ps2?

Im getting a slim ps2 for under the passenger seat to use with my pioneer d1 and i wanted to know how i would hardwire the power. You can buy a cigarette lighter power adapter for it, could i just cut that and hardwire it to the cigarette lighter lead?

What dont you just buy a small inverter and plug into the one in the center console?
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

What dont you just buy a small inverter and plug into the one in the center console?
      Not all models have one in the center console. My 06 V6 doesn't, it just has a cover where one might've gone. I haven't looked to see if the wires are there, they likely are... But I don't know for sure.

Comment

well you'd need an inverter anyway. You can just ground the black wire, and connect the red wire to something hot, possibly a wire coming directly from maybe the fusebox by the passenger side footwell?
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah just hardwire that, since you'd need it.

Comment

Working...
          X