• Show
Clear All

• Sprint Performance Springs

Brand: Sprint Performance
    Price: $150 new shipped (off ebay)
    Purchased From: eeebaayyyyy

Installation: involved
    Installation Time: About 8 hours
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Read the How-To on installing springs, that helped aloottt

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 9
    Would you Recommend to Others: Most Deff

Any Other Comments:
    I know a great deal of people were kinda iffy on these springs but i went ahead and got them. They were exactly what i was looking for. They do drop the car a great deal, more than i was expecting, but once everything is said and done it was the exact look i was going for. The ride is a bit harder than stock, going over bumps/pot holes but not enough to bother me at all. The springs work great improving turning stability, you barely feel the weight of the car shifting from side to side. Me and my friend took this upon ourselves to do the install. He had seen it once done but not actually physically done it, and i had read the how-to. If you are unsure/uneasy about working on this part of the car i recommend getting it professionally installed. I will post pics of the car then update this review
    Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Re: Sprint Performance Springs

First off...

Secondly...

How the hell did it take you 8 hours? did you make your own tools? did you read any writeups that people have made? it took me an hour an a half....

Well i hope that it is what you wanted because they will settle over the next month or so and it will be lower...

Comment

I want !!

Comment

come down to it neither one knew how to do it, plus the fact he did not say how many beers either in between
        sigpic
        Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
        It takes years to become a member of this elite group
        K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Welcome to the low life, I agree i love my Sprint spring's. And they took me 5hr's to do. I want to see some pic's as well. i have pic's of mine on My cardomain page.
          G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

ahhh yes yes yes pics will hopefully taken tomorrow!!! and i know 8 hrs is a long time but the first one took us a longggg time, and we went really slow since we really had no idea what we were doing or what comes apart where and everything, the blind leading the blind. Alllsoooo we took 2 hours to eat for lunch and dinner/bs-ing with family members with their input, plus just the amount of time looking for the right tools since we were kinda limited. But what ever i had fun doing it, good working experience. I love at how low it dropped deff deff deff the look i was going for. but again hopefully tomorrow pictures for my fellow 6ers!

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Pics in this thread!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X