need part number for door shell and trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need part number for door shell and trim

can somebody find me the part numbers for the passenger door outer shell and the door trim need to see how much that would cost to order to fix my door that got dinged and the auto place wants almost 800 for that piece which seems like a big percent of what the car is worth anyway. thanks for the help
    Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Re: need part number for door shell and trim

The door shell is 25854517. By trim, I take it you mean the moldings right? If so, the molding is 89024126. These are also part numbers for the right front door.

Comment

sweet thanks and that is the outer passenger door panel right?

Comment

with the moldings that is four all four pieces around the car right. cause it would be nice for just that door.

Comment

If memory serves, one door isn't gonna cost you much less then the 800..

but, the price in my head could be for two.. dunno
          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Working...
          X