2006 Fuel Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Fuel Door

Hey all, long time no see which really ticks me off!!! School is kicking my arse like you wouldn't believe.

Anways does anyone have the part number for the fuel door for an 06 GT Coupe? Mine somehow got a huge dent in it and I'm thinking about just buying a new one and shooting the paint myself.

Fairly certain I found it here:
    http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/catalog/frameset.cfm

but it doesn't show a part number!!! and I just want to make sure before I order.

Also I know this is the wrong thread but if someone has the manuals could you take a quick peek at removal/installation-I'm assuming the wheel liner has to come out to access the bolts to the hinge.

Thanks everyone and I promise once I'm done with this hellish roller coaster of school in December I'll be back......

AND BET YOUR ASSES I'M TAKING BACK #1 POST WHORING SPOT!!!!!! lol, see you all later!

-Blaine-
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Re: 2006 Fuel Door

the door is rivited on so you have to drill out the rivits

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

15839674, but like Andy said it's riveted to the body.

Comment

the hinge is riveted to the body inside the rear quarter?? I know the skin is to the hinge but I'd be blown away if the hinge is?
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
        X