The G6 curse is real? Can it be true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G6 curse is real? Can it be true?

Well I was in Whitby, Ontario doing a installation (I work for Nielsen Media Research as a technician). I was at a red light waiting for a left turn. I see this red Pontiac Sunfire pull behind me. All of the sudden BAM! I was wtf who the hell hit me!!
    The dumb ass kid behind me rear ends me. I jumped out all pissed and the kid was crying, he stated he did see me. How can you stop at a red and then not see a car? Good thing there was this guy waiting for a bus and he saw the entire thing. His insurance company is paying for the entire thing, not one penny from me and I am at no fault. I am taking the 6 to the stealership to get the quote and set up the repair date. Man what a day!!

1)

2)

3)

MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Re: The G6 curse is real? Can it be true?

ouchies...

too many 6ers being abused in the snow!

at least its all covered adn you should be good to go, but still sucks that these things happen to begin with..

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

sux man.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

haha i think this curse is real..haha i had my bumper knocked a hole in yesterday by a chunk of ice that flew off the back of a pick up truck lol if you havnt already check out my thread to see pictures lol but atleast yours is covered so you'll be fine

Comment

Oh man I told you guys that the G6 was true

2006 Pontiac G6 GT (TOTALED)

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
            X