My Stealth Gray Metallic 06 G6 V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stealth Gray Metallic 06 G6 V6

OK, she's pretty much stock except for my lock job (http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2902)

Bear in mind she needs a bath *really* bad. I was at the lake 2 days in a row with her, and aside from the bad weather it's also a 1/2 mile on a really dusty 10MPH dirt road to the house on the lake.

Here's my nicely color-matching floor mats from Walmart of all places. Rubber, great for the lake where the ground is all clay and shale.

She had a bath and wax (Nu Finish Once a Year) 2 days ago. Reflects trees.

For some reason people like the rear quarter view

Yeah, 16" stock rims. Cheap rims, cheap rubber. Might upgarde that some day.

Another popular angle, low and close

And I'm ugly, so here's one with my daughter instead of me

Oh... and a couple slightly unrelated pics... The driveway is nasty here. Here's a view from the front lawn. Big enough hill that you can look over the tops of trees that aren't that far away.

Then, to make it more fun we have like 6 inches clearance on either side coming up the driveway.

Comment

That's a pretty cool driveway, bet that's fun to go through lol.

Comment

Yeah, it's a trip. I've been doing it for years, I've done it in a Grand Marquis wagon a few times, so I'm pretty comfortable with it... But folks visiting usually park at the bottom.

There's no way to show the angle... But walking up it gets you winded. There are stair up the other side. The hill it's cut out of is steep enough that the stairs zig-zag upp, too steep for a straight line.

Comment

Thanks for the pics. I like 'em. Nothing like tree lined properties. Just what I'm looking for. Without the neighbors of course.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

pretty view

Comment

Yayy love the lake.. is that Seneca?? My grandparents have a place up there!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Cayuga actually, it's my twin brother's place. The neighbors that someone mentioned earlier on the right of the driveway shot is our dad. On the other side is a huge ravine before the next neighbors, and you really have to look through the trees to see even just a bit of their driveway.

I think I've mentioned before that he's my mechanic, and he's a good one at that. I actually drove the 50 miles to see him to get him to re-attach the scrub guard thing on bottom front. It had these funky plastic screws that I just couldn't get in.

I'm not mmechanically inclinded at all, but he always hooks me up whether it's putting in a couple screws or running a full computer diagnostic... And in return I take care of all his IT needs.

Comment

Nice surroundings, car looks good too
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                    That's a pretty cool driveway, bet that's fun to go through lol.
                    Fun in the NY winters I'm sure
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

ohh man.. i would never wanna live on a steep driveway in the winter in NY.. i'll stick to living in the city

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I have the same color car and I swear it looks like we have two totally different cars. I love the scenic pics. You should have taken one in that driveway, that would have been real nice.
                        "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Fun in the NY winters I'm sure
                          Yeah, a blast LOL... If you look closely you can see some gouges out of the concrete on the left near the top. There are matching ones on the right down farther from when my uncle got his pickup wedged in due to ice. My brother has a jeep that he won't drive up if it's too bad. Can't even safely walk up it some days.

I have the same color car and I swear it looks like we have two totally different cars.
                          Yeah, the stealth gray is off. Looks blue sometimes, green near the end of dusk, gray sometimes... Add to that the fact that you have 20" rims compared to my 16s, pano instead of regular sunroof, tinted windows, and much less dust...

You should have taken one in that driveway, that would have been real nice.
                          It'll be a week and a half before I get back to the lake, my bro has a wedding to go to this weekend. I'll be taking more pics when I'm down there, but I'll give her a bath and have a good dusting cloth with me too. We'll see about a pic in the driveway, I'll have to plan that with the bro, as you can't park it and get out of the car in the driveway.

Comment

Looks good and importantly, shiny! Also agree with everyone else, like the driveway, its cool!
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I never even thought about what it would be like in the winter.

Comment

Working...
                              X