The G6 Curse has struck again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G6 Curse has struck again...

Alright so i was driving home today from columbus..and im goin down the highway at around 75mph, I was in a line of traffic, with a guy tailgating me behind me..well there was this pickup truck in the right lane(slow lane) that had a what i thought was a bed full of snow..cuz we got a tonn of snow in newark..well i was wrong..it was just snow sitting on top of his bed cover..well it was 3 degrees outside..and as he was going down the highway, at like73ish mph a chunk of the ice/snow that was on his bedcover flew off and SMACK right into the right side of my bumper..

heres some pictures..im so pissed..there isnt a dent..theres a f**king hole where it hit...

1)

2)

3)

Re: The G6 Curse has struck again...

They make black duct tape that should red neck it up untill you get it fixed.
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

New Cold Air Intake?

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

damnnnnnnnnnnn

My progression thread
        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

haha a new cold air intake, nice idea lol but yeah im gona throw some black electerical tape on it till i get it fixed..do you guys think ill need a whole new bumper?

Comment

Weren't you just saying something about the Ohio G6 curse?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

hahaha thats the funny thing, i was talking about it last night with someone else lol

Comment

Originally posted by asquril
                hahaha thats the funny thing, i was talking about it last night with someone else lol

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

wow

yeh unless you know how to fiberglass or someone that will do it cheap..buy a new bumper

Comment

How soon will Darlene's body kit be ready?

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

haha actually..that was my idea..this happened at just the right time, cuz that body kit is supposed to be ready within the next month so hopefully if i can afford it i wanna get that kit put on the car lol

Comment

Put an chrome velocity stack there!!!

Comment

whats a chrome velocity stack?? haha

Comment

Did you get that guy's plate number? I guess not. Put a licence plate bracket there and your favourite filler plate.
                            Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                            Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                            Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

no, i didnt get his plate number..honestly i didnt think it did any damage at the time..i didnt see the hole till i got home lol and i think for now im just gona slap on some black electrical tape..and wait for darlenes body kit to come out, and hopeuflly put that on lol

Comment

Working...
                              X