Door lock pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door lock pin

Does anyone know what the part number for the door lock pin is ? (the pieces that goes up and down when locked/ unlocked) Or if it's even possible to change it? Somehow one got snapped in my car
    Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Re: Door lock pin

Not sure of the part number but you can change it. I changed mine out to steel with a blue thing on top. They just twist out to the left. Takes a little bit of force the first time.
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

If your car is built on or after 9/29/05, the knob is a 15875862. If it is built before that time, the only way to get it is the whole rod which is part # 15251737

Comment

Originally posted by myredg6gtp
        If your car is built on or after 9/29/05, the knob is a 15875862. If it is built before that time, the only way to get it is the whole rod which is part # 15251737
        Alright cool, i can find out when the car was built by the vin right?

Originally posted by determined419
        Not sure of the part number but you can change it. I changed mine out to steel with a blue thing on top. They just twist out to the left. Takes a little bit of force the first time.
        Where did you find those ?
        Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Comment

Yea, you can PM me your vin and I'll let you know when it was built

Comment

sure, thanks

Comment

You can find door lock knobs almost anywhere. Autozone, online, etc etc. Anything from chrome, to colored, to skulls, you name it its probably out there.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

o cool might be something to keep in mind for the future btw love your avatar haha

Comment

Thanks.

Story behind it. I'm 23 years old, live at home. My mom's kitchen is decorated completely in Pillsbury Doughboy so I just thought it was hilarious. She actually thought it was funny, I sent it to her as a text lol.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

haha thats cool

Comment

i have the front ones out of my '06 sedan, metal lock rod with the black plastic knob at the top and all. let me know if it will work if you want one and i will send one out.

Comment

Are the front rods different from the rear rods? Went to go order off of gmpartsdirect, and it said right rear, but the door that i need is the right front just wondering if its diffeernt?

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                          i have the front ones out of my '06 sedan, metal lock rod with the black plastic knob at the top and all. let me know if it will work if you want one and i will send one out.

My car was built before the date so i think i need different ones?

Comment

I just realized I made a mistake looking that up. I looked up the one for the rear to begin with instead of the front. The front part number is 15875859 which is the rod and knob.

Comment

alrighty going to go order that now thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X