DynoMat on insdie of bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DynoMat on insdie of bumper

I was rear ended and getting a new bumper put on. It's going to the shop on thursday. I have a subwoofer in my trunk and rattles the bumper. Is it possible to put dynomat on the inside of the bumper to stop the rattling?
    87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
    90 Eagle Talon TSI
    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
    My Progression

Re: DynoMat on insdie of bumper

Why not dynamat the trunk and trunk lid?
    2001 Black Mustang GT Vert (Auto)

Comment

Originally posted by rebelleader
      Why not dynamat the trunk and trunk lid?
      already did
      87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
      90 Eagle Talon TSI
      09 G6 Progression(New Car)
      My Progression

Comment

I just took some cheap 2" foam and cut it in pieces and shoved it into every nook and cranny I could possibly find, worked really well.
        My Car Domain
        Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Yes it is possible, but the amount of rain, splashed water and other shit which will get in there, I don't imagine the dynamat will old for very long.
          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Working...
          X