US Speedo now selling G6 white face gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Speedo now selling G6 white face gauges

sorry...too lazy to resize pics tonight.....

http://www.usspeedo.com/gm_color.html

they are on ebay for $130 from http://www.newtruckstuff.com or off their website.

I saw that. More than the group buy wasn't it?
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Re: US Speedo now selling G6 white face gauges

Originally posted by bristol16
      sorry...too lazy to resize pics tonight.....
      Yeah right... you knew I'd do it hahahaha

I knew eventually those gauges would make their way around the net... oh wells, I dont even have mine anymore and to be honest I think I like the black better! The white stood out and people noticed it was different, but the black to me is better at night..
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

haha thanks noah...it was 5am and i just didn't feel like re-hosting them

and yeah it may be a couple bucks more than the GB, i am not sure what they are paying. but there is no wait and no need to get a certain # of people and no waiting for everyone else to pay before they ship....if they even do another GB for them.

Comment

GB was 6 bucks more.. but i'm sure that was for the shipping and whatnot.. that's cool though, manufacturers are coming out with more and more stuff.. such a promising future

n i think after that GB.. there won't be another one for the gauges LOL that was a nightmare

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Working...
          X