rain-x blades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rain-x blades?

can someone tell me the part number for the rain-x blades for the 2006 6's or can someone point me in the direction that i can purchase them cause i think the auto stores don't carry for the 2006 in my area last time i check.

thanks
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: rain-x blades?

hey sadly i had this same problem a couple weeks ago and after scouting around looking for the blades, it turns out the only place you can get them is from the dealership. The even worse news is that 2 wiper blades will cost you almost 55$, atleast thats how much i had to pay to get them from the dealer, no where else has them.

Comment

I just ordered them directly from their site. However, it took them like a month to get here
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by asquril
        hey sadly i had this same problem a couple weeks ago and after scouting around looking for the blades, it turns out the only place you can get them is from the dealership. The even worse news is that 2 wiper blades will cost you almost 55$, atleast thats how much i had to pay to get them from the dealer, no where else has them.

not sure what you have for auto parts stores, but around here, Advanced, and Pep Boys, carry the Bosch ones and the Rain-X ones. Just a little FYI.

AJ
        De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
        Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
        Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
        My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

haha thanks ill have to look into that, cuz everywhere i went to around where i live didnt have them

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            I just ordered them directly from their site. However, it took them like a month to get here

I seen that to but I kinda don't feel like paying 13dallors for shipping, I knowthat my parts stores carry the bosch ones but they want like25for just one. I know walmart has micheline ones for 15 a piece with the adaptor, I have the neo fits on now and the sputtering across my window and streaking bad, they last maybe a year and a half.
            2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

yeah the dealer had me pay like 23 for one blade... do you think theres a way to get the blade are changed out so that normal wipers will fit on it?? lol

Comment

Do you guys think theres anyway to get the wiper blade arm changed so that the standard blade connections will work?

Comment

This online retailer has plenty of blades available. The link below takes a few secs to load but it should take you directly to the item/price list.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframe ... 37k1324445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
                  I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
                  James A. Baldwin

Comment

hey, thanks for that site, their blades are like 10-15 dollars cheaper than the ones the dealership tries to sell lol

anyone have any good ideas on how to help your wiper blades last longer in the winter? other than just dont use them lol

Comment

Unless I am missing something there is NO way the rainX blades will mount to the stock arms. I may have missed a post since I just got off work, but the stock blade has two pieces you press together and then tilt awy from the arm. The rainX blade wants you to slide and click into place, which is smaller than my wiper arm. Help!!

Comment

Here is a zinger for ya. They changed the arms again in 2008.

If you have rain-x you dont need the wipers.
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon

If you have rain-x you dont need the wipers.
                          Unless you get road film on your windshield.
                          Mike
                          Eddie lives!

Comment

UPDATE:

RainX does make a replacement blade for the 06 wiper Arm. Deal is it's only available thru your dealer. Mine were 18. and some change each instead of 30 each!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                              No shit???

What does the 08 arm look like??
                              2009 PONTIAC G8
                              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                              X