Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANADIAN Shipping totals and costs (I will update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANADIAN Shipping totals and costs (I will update)

Attention to all your Canadian G6er's that want a MPD hood. Guess what, open up, bend over and take it. I did!!!!
    The order was placed on the 20th of October and I received it today on the 6th of January. It was a long time wait
    for a hood, and alot of coin to get it here. But once it's installed and painted to match the car it will be worth it.

If you are unfamiliar with what I have done. I will get up to speed.

-First, we drove to Pennsyvania to get leather seats, they cost me $250.00USD. Well worth it.

-Second, we drove to Michigan to meet a fellow G6er (Tony, EvolutionOX), he helped us install the GXP front and rear bumpers
    so we could get them across border.

-Third, and NOW the MPD hood.

All in Canadian dollars:

THE HOOD COSTS

Hood - $762.42
    Shipping $185.60
    Customs $98.71

Totalling the anal raping of the year $1046.73 before install and paint.

THE GXP SPOILER

Spoiler - $170.00 (Not painted)
    Brokerage fees $83.00

Totalling $253.00

THE GXP BUMPERS

Bumpers - $1147.20 (Not painted)
    "no shipping, brokerage fees because we had them installed in Michigan" but we did get Tony his cut.. Thanks again Tony!!!!!

The total for the bumpers and the spoiler with paint was and grand total of $2350.20

No totals for the BlackCat Customs gauges, WAMS tune, Hood lifts, and the Crab 03/04 intake parts

ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Re: CANADIAN Shipping totals and costs (I will update)

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

ill accept donations.....because you clearly have too much

Comment

Maybe we should start donating to you instead of Toyz.
        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

I will accept any donations your willing to give to make this project more reasonable.
          ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

I'll add you to my list, Barry.

Comment

I love your cars ass

I really love the GXP bumper, and the sedan spoiler too. Can't wait to see the MPD hood on a GXP grill though... not sure how that'd work. I dislike the buckteeth.. but with the hood who knows.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

wow, you've almost spent as much on your car these past months as I have!

Comment

edit
                  ALTERATIONS:

Comment

250 for the leather seats?

Wow any chance we can get this price for them? Does this include the installation??

Nice 6 man!!!
                    MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Comment

And to think, you could have just bought a GXP and got most of that stuff from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                        And to think, you could have just bought a GXP and got most of that stuff from the start.

OUCH! That landed square in Barry's bag of walnuts. It's a love affair and we all know that guys will spend big on the main gals in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by standfast
                          Originally posted by jnak

OUCH! That landed square in Barry's bag of walnuts. It's a love affair and we all know that guys will spend big on the main gals in their life.
                          LOL you guys are funny but yes I think the pleasure is doing all the mods - I am living vicariously through Barry - we are in the midst of buying a bigger house so no toys for my baby

Comment

edit
                            ALTERATIONS:

Comment

Plus, doing it yourself gets you mad rep on the internets.
                              The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Working...
                              X