headlamp adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlamp adjustment

does anyone know how to adjust the headlamps? i find that the lows, and especially the high beam, are pointed too close to infront the car...

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Re: headlamp adjustment

theres instructions in how too i belive

but if you pop the hood youll see a scree sticking out of them (i belive allen if not torx) you turn them to raise and lower

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

k thanks ahuhn, i'll chek it out

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Comment

yup its a silver skinny piece that stick up out of the back of the low beams just twist it with the allen wrench to go up or down
        2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
        Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
        Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
        Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

thanx guys...worked great, i wuz about to change bak to stock bulbs, thinkin they weren't bright enuff, lol

Comment

Working...
          X