New Stuff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff!!

I got some more stuff done to my G6 today Tint %35, ventshades, Front Pontiac Decal. By this time next week my hood will hopefully be on.

(Click picture to see more)

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Decal looks pretty cool.

Comment

Not to sound like a broken record or anything but if you click the picture it will take you to a photo album with more pictures of my car. Thats why it says click to see more pictures heh. I just edited it tho so maybe it will be a lil more self-explanatory for other people to know about it.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

looks hawt! I need tints! Decals look good too.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah you got me there, I just missed it I guess.

Comment

Looks pretty good man... Have you thought about painting the ventvisors white while the hoods being painted?? I just think that they would blend better with the lines of the car, but thats just me!!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

How do you like the visors btw? I'm thinking about getting some.

Comment

Looking good, I like it :smoke:
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

fun fun.. new stuff is always great! looks good

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

The visors are cool but yesterday when I could of used them when it was raining I couldn't. The shop told me not to put down my windows for about two days to make sure the film dried. I will see how well they work when I can open them.

Comment

Yeah my shop recommended 5-7 days I waited 2..... hell it was 90 plus outside haha im sure it dried pretty well that first day!!

Comment

Well my car wasn't as hot as it has been. I will give them a couple more days to make sure there done drying. So far the tint and visors are doing one of there jobs by deflecting some of the ir rays and what not from the sun.

Comment

yea in hot summer weather it only takes about 3 days for those to cure. In the winter it's more like a week. But better safe then sorry. The thing I don't get is how you can't roll down the windows for a few days, yet they still index up and down when you open/close the door and nothing happens to the tint.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I got a Sedan.. Anyone got those vent shades on a sedan if so how dose it look?

Comment

I have them.. look good to me, I didnt get in channel and I like them better because it doesnt mess with the window at all!

Comment

Working...
                              X