Seat belt guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat belt guide

hey guys/gals. i dont have a g6, i have a decently modded g5. dre and jnak should know me as karnivor from g5club.net. heres my problem, i broke my buddies seat belt guide off his passenger headrest in his g6 a while back, and owe him a new one. his lease is up soon and need some help.

i looked at gmpartsdirect.com, and can only find a "headrest". im assuming that i cannot buy the plastic seatbelt guide alone, i need to buy the whole headrest assembly. problem is that the illustration for the headrest does not show the guide on it.

does anyone know/can find the part number for what i need to replace this?

its a 2007 g6 gt with the dark cloth interior. ebony i think but idk what its called exactly.

thanks so much guys

Re: Seat belt guide

Some of the parts guys may be able to help you out.
    I'd put "part number" in your thread title to make it more clear.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

well i guess he just turned his car in today so it doesnt matter.

and ^^^ this is in the part number section to start out with lol

Comment

Originally posted by 07blackg5
        well i guess he just turned his car in today so it doesnt matter.

and ^^^ this is in the part number section to start out with lol
        That's cool but some people look up post as "view new posts" and not by sections

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

The part # your looking for is 10197674

Comment

Working...
          X