Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Dynolicious?

Saw this is Car & Driver.

Its a dyno program that can be used on the ipod Touch..

http://dynolicious.com/features.php
    2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
    2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
    Tsukuba Red

Re: Anyone use Dynolicious?

I think somebody on here has used i would get it if it were cheaper
    Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

I pirated it. It sucks.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Do you plug your Ipod into your car?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Not sure how it really works. I planned on getting a touch after xmas thought this looked interesting

I would assume you plug it in though
          2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
          2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
          Tsukuba Red

Comment

you hold the ipod still and it calibrates with what standing still is and than you accelerate and it tells you.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

It uses the accelorometer.

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                I pirated it. It sucks.
                you pirated it? whats that mean?
                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                  I pirated it. It sucks.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I heard its a good app from some people on my other forum. Im thinking about getting it in the spring.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                    4 door mafia
                    93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                    8000k hid's
                    Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                    Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                    13.207@107.11
                    330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

NO! NOBODY WASTE MONEY!

I'm angry I wasted bandwidth getting it, let alone money. According to it I did 4 second 0-60 runs and have 400 horsepower.

Oh yeah and according to it my mom has 700.

The app itself is

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                        I pirated it. It sucks.

he blew up someones ship and stole the booty and it happened to be in the treasure chest of course
                        2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                        Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                        Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                        Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

I pirated it. It sucks.
                          He joined a ragtag group of nefarious individuals of questionable background. They then proceeded to set sail on the ocean blue on a ship of devious intentions. They then sailed far and wide looking for davy jones locker, which coincidentally enough was located inside a footlocker store on a dubious desert isle, (cuba? who knows?) They then stormed the beaches looking for helpless maidens while pillaging and plundering. Then they came upon a giant red X that had been painted on the ground so as to mark the spot. They started to dig, but only after they had secured the proper permits from the town and had checked with the power, cable, and telephone companies for underground cables or power lines. After much digging they found a huge treasure chest containing said item. With a loud "YOINK!" He grabbed said item and made off into the sunset. And thats the truth I swear, cause I just finished making it up.

Comment

proof that it works.

[youtube:2tg0j07c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-DFbJQbeSY[/youtube:2tg0j07c]
                            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                              I pirated it. It sucks.
                              He joined a ragtag group of nefarious individuals of questionable background. They then proceeded to set sail on the ocean blue on a ship of devious intentions. They then sailed far and wide looking for davy jones locker, which coincidentally enough was located inside a footlocker store on a dubious desert isle, (cuba? who knows?) They then stormed the beaches looking for helpless maidens while pillaging and plundering. Then they came upon a giant red X that had been painted on the ground so as to mark the spot. They started to dig, but only after they had secured the proper permits from the town and had checked with the power, cable, and telephone companies for underground cables or power lines. After much digging they found a huge treasure chest containing said item. With a loud "YOINK!" He grabbed said item and made off into the sunset. And thats the truth I swear, cause I just finished making it up.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                              X