MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE CANADIANS OUT THERE!!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE TOO!!!

I know it's a little early not even Christmas eve however I will be up all night wrapping gifts (yes i procrastinate lol) and then i work in the morning and then all the lovely family shindigs start so i won't get a chance to come back on!
    2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
    2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas, Hope you have a good one!

don't forget to send me that present you promised

My progression thread
    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Merry Christmas! It was kinda Christmas for me already. My girlfriend and I are heading back home to see family (3 hours away) today after work so we decided we'd open our presents for each other last night!

Gridhouse DVD, All 4 Matrix Movies, Jim Beam Glass Set, ROCK BAND!!! And a bunch of other stuff. gotta love the holidays!

Have a happy holiday everybody!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I want to wish everyone the best christmas ( or whatever holiday you celebrate) For myself I know Santa can't bring certain things I want but I still asked.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all!!! Wish you all the best gifts for every member (HIDs anyone?)!!

Have fun and don't drink & drive!!!

COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
            Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
            MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone - Montreal weather has been pretty freaky! I am down here visiting my mother for the holidays. Barely slept last night - sounded like the windows were going to blast off the walls!!! At least it's nice and sunny today though... I can't wait to head back to Toronto though in a few days

Comment

Hey! What do you have against Montreal?!
                J/k Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Happy holidays everyone!
                COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo
                  Hey! What do you have against Montreal?!
                  J/k Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Happy holidays everyone!
                  Haha! Well it's the roads...I have nothing against Montreal...just their roads lol. Actually mom's in Laval but for those who don't know the area it's just easier to say Montreal - just across the bridge anyway. I am still here till the 28 or 29th.

When I was here a few weeks ago there was over 3 inches of ice - and in some places the scraper had removed some so there were huge rutts in the road and then snow on top of it - thank god we were driving the Torrent then because I am sure my G6 would have not done as good. I can see that here your Torrent is a better choice for you then the G6 was.

This week I am glad the roads are better since I have the 6er - hubbie has the Torrent as he is up north in Kapuskasing and needs it more then I do.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                    When I was here a few weeks ago there was over 3 inches of ice - and in some places the scraper had removed some so there were huge rutts in the road and then snow on top of it - thank god we were driving the Torrent then because I am sure my G6 would have not done as good. I can see that here your Torrent is a better choice for you then the G6 was.
                    Yeah this winter started really shitty... Can't really have fun in the snow because it's all mixed with lots of ice!
                    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

Comment

Working...
                    X