Part numbers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part numbers needed

After hours of searching on gmpd and here, I've got too much doubt to place an order.

I need the following part numbers:
    ALL ARE FOR A VERT PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Sill plate left and right (they're the shiny chrome ones) not sure which is which on gmpd.
    Drivers LEFT DOOR INSIDE HANDLE (the black part which has a big clip on the back to hold it on the door panel, I broke my clip). Only right side shown on gmpd.
    Shifter Chrome piece, the part on the knob which gets broken. I'm sure I can find one in the yard but I don't have the time to get down there and I want this shit fixed before summer. i THINK this part can only be gotten by ordering the entire shifter assembly, I'm not sure.
    Drivers LEFT interior trim gunmetal. FOR A VERT. this is the trick. The vert has FOUR window switches and no window lock. The sedan has four WITH a lock. The coupe has TWO switches.
    Tapshift gunmetal trim.
    Passenger gunmetal. My confusion with this is the part number given in the parts stick on here shows a price of 141 for the tapshift gunmetal trim, but the two for the doors are like 20 bucks a pop.

That's it for now. Nothing else broken or scratched haha.

Thanks.
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Re: Part numbers needed

the top part of the shifter can be gotten seperate from the whole assembly just so you know

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

It is good to know....

I'm hoping to get all these parts in so that over the next coming months I can fix all this shit before summer comes and I don't spend two weeks middle of the summer with the car undriveable.

Last summer, middle of july, hottest three weeks of the year and my vert is essentially up on blocks messing about with springs.

So:
      >list of parts above
      >tranny inserts (upgrading to racing)
      >sway bar
      >lowered

Gonna do the tranny inserts tonight I think, tho it is 12:30am lol.

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Add another.....

Emergency brake handle, the fucking leather is coming lose... That might be warranty tho :-/

Comment

It gets hot all the way up in the North Pole? j/k
          Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
          I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

hahah it got up to 45f last week.

Comment

all right, here we go
              sill plates: left side 15839159
              right side 15839160
              inner door handle: 15249603
              shifter: leather 15859617
              non-leather 15859616
              door trim: left side 10382612
              right side 25852049
              tapshift trim: 10358605
              e-brake handle: 15854397

Comment

Can you confirm these numbers... they're all special order items so no returns.. I don't wanna end up with the wrong part.

I'm just asking to double check is all

remember, i'm a vert, we're special.

Comment

I just double checked everything, and its for a z67 body, which is the vert.

Comment

Thanks man....

Why is the gunmetal tapshift trim listed on gmpd as like 170 or some shit but the one you gave me about 30?

And the sill plate is just the chrome insert right? not the black plastic part.

(thats why I was asking you to double check hehe)

Sorry if I'm a pain. As I said, none of this is returnable and i've gotta ship it thru leon to get to me in canada cause gmpd won't shit to canada. So a mistake could be a $100-$200 mistake after a second order and more shipping and duty.

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                      Thanks man....

Why is the gunmetal tapshift trim listed on gmpd as like 170 or some shit but the one you gave me about 30?

And the sill plate is just the chrome insert right? not the black plastic part.

(thats why I was asking you to double check hehe)

Sorry if I'm a pain. As I said, none of this is returnable and i've gotta ship it thru leon to get to me in canada cause gmpd won't shit to canada. So a mistake could be a $100-$200 mistake after a second order and more shipping and duty.

i dont belive you can get the metal part seperate from the plastic on the sils so youll get it all

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

ahhhhhhh ok.....

well just as well as that's scratched to bejesus too lol

Comment

HEre's what GMPD sent back to me.

Hi Colin,
                          Per your provided VIN, the following part numbers are correct.
                          15839159 driver side sill plate
                          15839160 passenger side sill plate
                          15249603 driver side inside door handle
                          15859617 automatic transmission shift handle
                          15854397 park brake handle
                          We understand you want parts from another vehicle in order to add them
                          to your vehicle which did not come with this type of part or option

We will need a VIN number FROM the vehicle you need the parts FROM!

(**NOT YOUR VEHICLES VIN**).

Without this VIN number we will not be able to determine the correct
                          part number you need.

Most of our customers in the past have found a vehicle either at their
                          local gm dealer or have a friend and have supplied us the VIN number
                          from the vehicle they wanted the parts for. We will help you in any way
                          possible but we need a good VIN for the parts you want.

Please remember we do not have any way of telling if a part from another
                          vehicle will fit yours properly without modification to the part. Please
                          research parts that did not come on your vehicle to make sure they will
                          fit your vehicle. No one wants to be stuck with parts that don't fit due
                          to bad information.

Thanks Floyd,
                          GmpartsDirect.com

Comment

This is the price quote I printed out from work.

Comment

Gonna look at your post in a second.....

I don't doubt what yo'ure saying, I just need this to be right lol..

GM has too many made up part numbers.

He's replied back to me again just now with the missing part numbers, per Tom's VIN number from his gtp.

Colin, Per your supplied VIN, the following parts are;
                              25852049 Front side door pull handle plug (gunmetal)
                              10382609 Driver side side window switch bezel (gunmetal) This is for the coupe. The other two numbers match up with what you gave me.
                              10358605 Automatic transmission control indicator (gunmetal)

Thanks Floyd,
                              GmpartsDirect.com

Comment

Working...
                              X