Watermark on Soft cloth Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watermark on Soft cloth Seat

OMG......today it rained like crazy during the afternoon my car seats were wet now when the seats dried up I saw some watermark how can i get rid of that?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

My seats are next to impossible to clean when I got waterspots on them. Thats why I am getting leather interior in about a week and will no longer have to worry about that problem.

Comment

Were they treated at the dealer? It's prolly just residue and you can get it off with some seat cleaner from megs, or just make your own with water and a little bit of vinegar and then just blot it out.

Comment

There are a couple threads already i think the best way is to clean your entire seat the same way all at once that way it evens out instead of "spot cleaning" I have about 26,500 miles on mine so i have seen my seats do this for a while, until recently I have not been able to remove the stains,..... but i think they will always be there a little. It is more of the black seat color removing then a stain like the opposite of a stain?
        My Progress thread
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Working...
        X