Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashtray mod? (under the fog light button, pulls out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashtray mod? (under the fog light button, pulls out)

Okay, so I got to looking at this thing that pulls out that is right underneath the 'light dim' knob and fog light button. It pulls out and ... nothing. There's nothing in there, so I'm assuming it's an ashtray or something. Well, I thought I saw someone put something in there, so I got to thinking about maybe putting something there myself, but I'm not sure if anything would fit and (of course) I can't do anything that involves wiring, cutting, splicing, popping, cracking, sawing, hammering, blasting, melting, shaving, etc.

BUT! Regardless of what I myself can/will do, I figured it might also give other people ideas since I haven't seen too many topics about this and it seems like a good location for some things.

Ideas? I'll see if I can get a picture of it later, but my car is in the shop right now (I get it back tomorrow).

Re: Ashtray mod? (under the fog light button, pulls out)

Condom Holder
    2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
    Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

maybe some sort of change receiver... you know to hold coins of various sizes...
      Give me a few days, i'll fab something up

j/k
      2006 Black GTP Coupe
      Dr. Speed stage 3&4 intake
      Vector Motorsports 93 octane tune
      Tinted Tail Lights
      Red painted calipers

Comment

I put my important documents for the car registration and insurance card somebody had his dashhawk there too
        Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

i believe i once put a piece of wrapper in there..

and another time a penny...

Comment

It keeps my life savings

My change.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I put my gas cards, or best buy rewards card in there, cards i dont use much, and carwash coupons... theres a spare key to the gf's house in there too

My progression thread
              Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
              Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
              In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
              Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
              Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

oh man. so many sick mods you can do with that. anthony and I put a sweet toggle switch in ours.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

It's not an ashtray. Trust me.
                  2009 PONTIAC G8
                  MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                    It's not an ashtray. Trust me.
                    yeah i just disregarded that part haha. if you put a cigarette in there it would just burn a hole in the plastic.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                    Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

i forget it exists for months on end

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                        just like ur cell phone.

Show
                        -20% tint

Comment

I keep in mine twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking,
                          seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five gold rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            just like ur cell phone.

no i know that exists i just dont use it

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Um ... kthxbai >.<;;

I think I will go with the 'putting the pennies in there' option >.>
                              Who knows, maybe I can put some l.e.d. lights in there and go to fleabay and buy some of those "chrome" strips to put around the edge xD

Comment

Working...
                              X