System got jacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System got jacked

My lil bro got my system jacked in my truck. They got the deck and the amps and fucked a bunch of shit up. I got an estimate for 3867.20 for the audio shit. Plus both door locks and a huge fent in the door and they broke the seat and the dash clips. I haven't seen anything else but there is probably more. I am insured for the whole thing so I will be making out pretty good. It sucks though.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Hell yeah that sucks. Sorry to hear it man. At least it's all insured!
    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Ouch, that sucks man. Think it had anything to do with the spl comps?

Sorry to hear.

Comment

That really sucks to hear about your brother.. It sucks when someone spends their hard earned money and time to do somethin, then some hooligans have to screw it up!! Luckily you can get it back to new so easily!! people just suck sometimes

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

You can't have shit these days. That's why when I enter a neighborhood or apt. complex I don't know much about, I lower my music and get in and out.
          "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

damn yea somebody must have heard your system and followed the car one day. that sucks.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

The cops know the work. It was some mexicans from hereford tx. They might have seen my truck before but hell. I am going to shave the door handles and I am going to get the black 1000/1's and a bad ass deck.
              You are an e-pimp.
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

Good way to move on

Comment

Consider yourself lucky. In Ontario, the insurance companies don't cover ANY aftermarket equipment anymore.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Sorry to hear about the ripoff. Glad your covered, but doesn't cover the anger when you see it's gone!
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Ahh shit happens and I am actually cool with it cuz now I will be able to put the eclipse 3 way componets in the front and slap the amp on them. Eclipse too btw. The thing that pissed me off the most is I was installing my clean sweep when my lil bro called me and I had to go make a statement and crap. Took 3 hrs for the cop to show and Iwas going out last night too so I didn't get to install it last night. GRRRR.
                      You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by DeEric
                        You can't have shit these days. That's why when I enter a neighborhood or apt. complex I don't know much about, I lower my music and get in and out.
                        Good advice!
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Damn joey, that really sux, even tho you have it all insured. I can honestly say i know the feeling. I had my shit (2) kicker amps mounted on a rack and (2) 12" orion extremes. This was back in the day to, when i only worked part time, so money was a little harder to come by. Didnt take the money in the front console and didnt take the cellphone or cds. But i must say they did not do to much damage, unlike yours. Again, very sorry to hear this.
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I know I am a little late to chime in but sorry to hear that
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

TLS2000
                              what do u mean they dont cover after market stuff any more as of when ??
                              My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

Working...
                              X