pics of your MALIBU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of your MALIBU

HERES MINE.....ITS ALITTLE DIRTY DUE TO SNOW LAST WEEK AND 55 DEGREE TEMPS TODAY......SO POST YOURE PICS, EVEN IF ITS NOT AN SS!!!!!

2006 malibu SS 3900 auto

I always loved the malibu maxx when it came out and that blue is very very nice! Nice job on the car.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

lookin good. I must admit I haven't seen one on the road yet. The interior is very nice.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Nice ride! I wish my GTP was that color!
        "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

maxx pic

here is a shot of my maxx from behind. sorry for the poor quality, it's a cellphone pic. i used this as my sig on genvibe for a while:

Comment

Wow I only seen 1 persons car on here when it is supposed to be a thread for posting Malibu pics, Ok I will contribute....

Front Side View

Rear View

Front Side View

DVD Player

Skylight for Rear Passanger

Front End (Snow was too tall and blocking for me to get a better pic)

18"

Sunroof

Interior Front

Guages

Seating Front (Leather with Cloth Inserts)

Tints

Obviously the car is as stock as it gets but I still love it and wouldn't trade for anything.

Comment

That's very hott!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

fuckin a.

I like it, i like it alot
                BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

some really neat features there

to me, that seems like a car that should be AWD
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

GAH!! we need pics of the engine bay!!!!
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Does anyone know if that is the same blue as the Electric blue on the G6's? if so do the mirror covers work for the G6, I would really like to get me some of those!!!!!
                      2007 G6 GTP

Comment

I will post pics of the engine bay as soon as my batteries in my camera recharge! Tomorrow might not be a good day we are under a winter storm warning so we will see if my car isn't topped with snow!

Comment

I think it's more purpley-r
                          BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                          ^ The Man
                          v The Legend

Comment

I think it's more purpley-r
                            crap! I was hoping, maybe I will buy some and have them painted to match.
                            2007 G6 GTP

Comment

I have the regular Malibu, same blue color - I'm pretty certain Chevy's name is Laser Metallic Blue for the color. I'll look on my door when I go out this afternoon to double check. Its interesting, if you get close, it almost looks like it has metallic flakes in it. And I could post pics, but it wouldn't look any different than the first one posted in the thread, although I'll try to get a hi-res of the paint if you want . I'm still ridiculously stock, but that'll change after I finish moving into my new place at the end of May. I have a laundry list a mile long of stuff to go buy.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Working...
                              X