Woo! Another picture request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo! Another picture request!

I need one shot of an SS sedan front bumper straight on, level with the grill, and one of an SS MAXX bumper. I need to decide between the two. I've found one of each, in good condition for a lot less than they should be. I'm not certain that the two are different, as GMPD isn't listing parts numbers for them, but they do have different prices between the two. So, anyone who can help me out on this would be much appreciated.
    2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Re: Woo! Another picture request!

LOL I would but we got like 5 inches of snow overnight... I will try to remember to grab a shot once I get the car cleaned up a bit
    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

I'm pretty sure both the SS and SS Maxx use the same front bumper. It's her rear end that makes all the difference.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, but like I said gmpd has different prices between the two. I think it might just be one of those stupid things. i remember when I was repairing a Mercury Cougar I had to order a new coolant reservoir. Turns out if I ordered one for a Mazda Protege (if I remember correctly) it was the exact same part for nearly $100 cheaper.
        2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Comment

100% sure they are the same thing

Seen this Maxx plenty of times up close and never saw a difference til i walked towards the back of the cars

http://i38.tinypic.com/2rzxkl0.jpg

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

Working...
          X