GTPprix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTPprix

well i just bought a ECM/TCM chip from GTPprix and it was a great experience. we met up and got the deal taken car of and was there to help me every step of the way. great person to work with and would defentaly buy from him again. The only down side was that he was very hard to get a hold of (emails only)

Thanks

GTPPrix

Just recently purchased a tune from him, It was very speedy from the time i paid him! He even worked on his day off to get my tune done, and i got a tracking number the very same day. Chris answered my 200 questions i had about the tune within seconds (no joke! even if it was 11 pm on a Saturday!)

Chris is probably the best seller i've dealt with on the internet, he is very prompt with your questions and will go out of his way to make you happy. Thanks Chris!
    18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Re: GTPPrix

Thanks man I appreciate it
      Chris White
      http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
      2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
      2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
      2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
      2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
      2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

If he was really good he would come pick mine up free of charge....since Im too lazy to mail it.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
          If he was really good he would come pick mine up free of charge....since Im too lazy to mail it.
          Yeah WTF is up with that anyway? You going for longest order time? LOL
          Chris White
          http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
          2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
          2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
          2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
          2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
          2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

According to his wife, he usually quick with everything.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
              According to his wife, he usually quick with everything.
              OWNED!!

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
              - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
              - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

I dont like Ray anymore....
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Ok, want me to personally deliver it for you? Would that help?
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                  20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

My experience with GTPprix

I just bought a tune from him and had an excellent experience. The payment went smooth, the shipping was fast, he answered all my questions. Installation was really easy. I love the tune!

Excellent job GTPprix, keep up the good work!
                    Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

Re: My experience with GTPprix

Chris is AWESOME to deal with. Very helpful - very professional - very informative. I had a lot of questions - and he answered all of them with grace. :warped:

Awesome product too.

Comment

Bought a 93 tune from him. answered all my annoying questions/concerns. doesn't hurt that he put me in a headlock until I got the 93 tune instead of the 87 cuz he knew I'd be happier with 93. and yes I am very happy with it. My g6 never squealed it's tires before

thanx chris
                        Haves: Vector 93 Tune, Dash Hawk, Eclipse 3100 Deck w/ iPod controls, Metra DIC Kit, Vector Heat Soak IAT
                        Wants: CRAB CAB
                        Maybes: GT-R Exhaust

Comment

Re: My experience with GTPprix

I just sold my VMS to Orms and sent it to Chris for the reflash. He is no longer with VMS, but is still capable and willing to work on G6's for us.

Chris answered all of my questions quickly and accurately and I will be doing business with him again (when I get a Camaro or G.

Chris:

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

GTPprix tune purchase review

Got my 93 Octane tune from Chris. It arrived very quickly. Minus the fact the UPS squished the first one. . No worries though, it finally got here. Install was very easy. I was a little worried about this, because I need my car to work. After I installed the tune, I did as the enclosed instructions had said/ I followed them to the T. No crank relearn was needed, no cell light showing. Just the 10 minutes key forward wait 5 seconds things times 3. Up and running.
                            It's like driving a totally different car.

Product: excellent 10 out of 10
                            Install: easy, just do the research
                            Performance: Ohhhhhh, ya
                            Price: Good, but after I bought it he had a discount code available. LOL my loss.
                            Customer Care: He answered all of my questions

Thanks

Barry

By barrycraig, shot with FinePix S5200 at 2008-11-30
                            ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

Re: GTPprix tune purchase review

if its a new ECM dont be suprised if the CEL comes on in the next few trips New ECMS tend to need to have that done

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                              Originally posted by snowmanG6
                              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                              X