Over the last 1,235 miles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the last 1,235 miles...

I've gotten a grand total of 26.5 mpg with a heavy foot, no highway travel and losts of remote starts to get the car warmed up the morning. How're you 3.9ers doing? =P
    2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Re: Over the last 1,235 miles...

Show off I actually got 25.5mpg on a like 800-900mi trip to PA with a lead foot...
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

The best I've ever done was when I bought the car. I bought it in my home town of Denver, CO and drove it 1500+ miles to South Carolina over the next couple of days after I bought it (how's that for getting used to a car?). I got (mileage divide by gas used) 37 something mpg coming back here. Haven't gotten that high since, I got 32mpg on a 1200 mile round trip to Ohio last year with three adults, a six year old and an infant in the car. I averaged about 24 over a week in the summer. Thank goodness for cold air, huh?
      2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Comment

Between 15 and 17
        Mixed driving, mostly short (less than 5 miles) highway, but no traffic or slow traffic.
        Average speed (as per DIC) 20 miles.

Comment

only time i get that low on mpg is if im on it all the time, im gettin 23 right now

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

i am getting 18/26 now . but hey! it's only like 28 bucks to fill the tank now
            18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

I wouldn't know. I traded my DIC for an In-Dash DVD player I used to average about 21-23 mpg mostly city driving. On a trip to Detroit over the summer I was getting 26.5-27 doing 75-80. My mom has 04 Malibu LT and regularly gets 30-35mpg.

Comment

Working...
              X