Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW 2009!!! GROUP MEET FEB 22!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW 2009!!! GROUP MEET FEB 22!!

OK, so the meet is confirmed for February 22, 2009. The plan is to meet up at the MTCC at 10am, at MTCC South Building Entrance. This is the first stop for the free shuttle buses.

The entrance is on Bremner Blvd:

Various ways to get cheap tickets: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... =Auto+show

Please reply to this list to RSVP. See you all there!
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Re: CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW 2009!!! GROUP MEET!!!

Sounds sweet. I've never been to one. Well, meaning.....A MEET. I've been to the CIAS before, but that was a long time ago. Where would you meet?
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

If the arrangement is the same as last year, we'll probably meet at the MTCC Entrance.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

can we pick a date early if we do.. due to my position at work now my fridays and saturdays are pretty much concrete so to get it off id need to give pretty early notice...
        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

We can do Sundays...

The show runs from Feb 13-22, so if we're doing a Sunday it would be the 15 or the 22nd.

I'll put up a poll. Right now I'll put the weekend dates for now, I can add weekdays, but personally I don't think it'll work that well.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

If we do this do we want to meet before or after at a restaurant? I am more interested in a meet of our group then just the auto show...tired of the auto show now that I won't be getting a new car for a few years lol

I would be up to meeting with you all after the car show though so if anyone is interested in that let's pic a restaurant or something to meet at. I also would love to meet new G6ers

Comment

Well I'm not expecting a whole lot of exciting things going on in this year's Autoshow either, given the market like that. I'm going for the freebies and cheap Meg's stuff, and of course meeting up.

The meal idea sounds interesting though.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

hey sounds like a good idea im hopfully to be able to meet up at sometthing like that

Comment

Adding an extra day, Monday Feb 16. Turns out that day is a public holiday.

Sorry guys, please re-vote.
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                    Adding an extra day, Monday Feb 16. Turns out that day is a public holiday.

Sorry guys, please re-vote.
                    Looks like I am the only one who voted so far - I think sundays are best for me but I can probably work in whatever day the majority votes for

Comment

If possible can we do it the 22... i may possibly be going away with the boyfriend the weekend before... as my reading week is now officially canceled due to the lovey teachers assistant strike which still hasn't ended yet... anyways i wanted to get in at least a little time away with the bf in between the chaos of school when it picks back up...

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
                        If possible can we do it the 22... i may possibly be going away with the boyfriend the weekend before... as my reading week is now officially canceled due to the lovey teachers assistant strike which still hasn't ended yet... anyways i wanted to get in at least a little time away with the bf in between the chaos of school when it picks back up...
                        Sounds good to me hon...will see if it works for everyone else...have a good time with the bf

Comment

22 sounds good...

I'll finalize the date some time around January. Want to try to get as much people as possible.
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

thanks guys... its just gunna be chaos when i go back so much to catch up and the term being extended... just want a little away time... plus may be the last winter i have my 6er.... I think she's gunna be traded in next summer... almost was this winter but the deal didnt work out...

Comment

22nd would be the best

Comment

Working...
                              X