Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Deal on Centerline Wheels 17" HiPo and Chrome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Deal on Centerline Wheels 17" HiPo and Chrome!

Great Deal on the Excel 1-piece wheel. ROTARY FORGED billet aluminum. State-of-the-art forging technology. 1200lb load rating yet extremely lightweight wheel. Available in chrome or hi-polish finish w/ 3-yr luster warranty. Current style in Monsoon Series. Center Line's FORGED wheel typically weighs less then your stock wheel translating into performance improvements including: (1) acceleration (2) braking and (3) fuel economy. Shop smart...beware of heavy cast wheels. Wheels proudly manufactured in the USA. Please call us at 800-345-8671 x5 to order

353 7707 543 17.0 x 7.0 hi-polish forged wheel 42mm-offset Car with 5-110mm bolt circle, including Chevy Malibu (04-newer); Saturn (5-lug). ++ This 17-inch forged wheel weighs only 15-16 lbs and is stronger than a cast wheel ! ++WE HAVE AN OVERSTOCK ON 17-INCH CAR WHEELS...PRICED TO MOVE. Order directly from Center Line to get this price. Thank you. 5-110mm $ 159

354 7707 543 17.0 x 7.0 chrome forged wheel 42mm-offset Car with 5-110mm bolt circle, including Chevy Malibu (04-newer); Saturn (5-lug). ++ This 17-inch forged wheel weighs only 15-16 lbs and is stronger than a cast wheel ! ++WE HAVE AN OVERSTOCK ON 17-INCH CAR WHEELS...PRICED TO MOVE. Order directly from Center Line to get this price. Thank you. 5-110mm $ 259

Not the actual wheel and the Gunmetal finish is no longer available...

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/

Enjoy!

John

P.S. There are other styles available at this great price:

[/img]http://www.centerlinewheels.com/images/wheel_deals/TN_12221viking.jpg[/img]
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

damn it's too bad that gunmetal one isn't still available...that's a damn nice looking piece

Comment

120 in agreement with you! That is a hot wheel!

Otherwise these are a very good deal. The prices are high for 17s but not of this quality. They are sooooo lightweight. I had a set of 18s on my GP and they were awesome.
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Yeah, those are nice rims

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Good find. The price is good and the wheels are great.. But i have other mods to square up before new wheels
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
            Good find. The price is good and the wheels are great.. But i have other mods to square up before new wheels

like replacing that bumper

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
              Originally posted by Toyz

like replacing that bumper
              Now see that aint right... Lol thats ok, it just put a good kick in my arse to do the exhaust since i have to replace fascia now anyways
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
              X