Updated Pics of the Blurple Maxx SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Pics of the Blurple Maxx SS

More pics are in my yahoo album in my profile. I really think these wheels go well with the car color. Anyways, let me know what y'allz think. Thanks.

Benny
    Benny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

damn those rims look pretty good on there. i like the color of the car too.

Comment

Nice car
      2006 Malibu Maxx SS
      Black

Comment

Its hard to go wrong with those!
        Awsome color.
        My Progress thread
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

That color is pretty cool.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Nice look!
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Wow! I love the color on your SS!! It's definitely bad ass :P

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

FAWKIN HOT, DUDE!
                  Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                  2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                  w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Thanks for all your compliments and comments. I am very happy with this ride and all the stuff I bought for Blurple SS. Especially the airbox. Driving became so much funner now! I will post pics too! I will have some 235/50/18ZR BFGoodrich G-Forces KDWS tires mounted this week. Then, next in the near future are some lowering springs (1.3-1.5 mild drop) and a full exhaust.
                    Benny

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

G-Force... drooool.

Comment

Benny, do you want to sell your old rims and tires to offset the cost of the new ones, or are you keeping them? Let me know what you want for them if you want to unload them. I can't wait to see your ride!

Thanks
                        Ed
                        2006 Malibu Maxx SS with Mobil1 badge and oil cap

"ZeroRTized" manifold

Comment

That looks great! love the color and those wheels are hawt :smoke:
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerort
                            Benny, do you want to sell your old rims and tires to offset the cost of the new ones, or are you keeping them? Let me know what you want for them if you want to unload them. I can't wait to see your ride!

Thanks
                            Ed
                            Hey Sup Ed! I am keeping them for the winter and my buddies mess wit me about that! I can't help it, I gotta have nice wheels in the winter too!
                            Benny

Comment

Cool, good deal - I don't blame you. Well just thought I would ask. Talk to ya.
                              2006 Malibu Maxx SS with Mobil1 badge and oil cap

"ZeroRTized" manifold

Comment

Working...
                              X