Central FL Auto Show, Orlando - free tickets available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central FL Auto Show, Orlando - free tickets available

I got an email from Brighthouse, and there is a promo code to use online to get a free ticket to the auto show. As a bonus, it includes a one year subscription to Motor Trend magazine.
    She show is at the Orange County Convention Center from Wed 11/26 - Sun 11/30. Normally tickets are $9 for adults and kids are free.
    To get a free ticket go to the following link and enter the promo code Brighthouse. You can only get one free ticket per person.

The show's website is below. Click on "floor plan" and "features" to see what will be going on.

I got my ticket and I'll probably go on Wednesday. I'm all tied up the rest of the weekend.
    I've never actually been to a real auto show.
    Has been sold -> 2007 Emerald Green Pontiac G6 Sedan V6/Sport

Re: Central FL Auto Show, Orlando - free tickets available

I may try to get over there.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
    X