Spoiler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler!

I was bored and thought I would post pictures of my car with my new Spoiler.

(Click the picture to see more)

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

hmm not bad I kinda like that spoiler. I'm not much of a fan of spoilers on coupes, but that one doesn't look bad.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
      hmm not bad I kinda like that spoiler. I'm not much of a fan of spoilers on coupes, but that one doesn't look bad.
      then on what kind of cars do u like spoilers?
      what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Trans am, supra, the camaro ss, my 6er, the infinity g35 coupe and the 350z. Man there are tons of cars that look great with the spoilers. I would probably not have put one on mine if I had the coupe although that just looks great on your ride. Nice job.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

yea but the point is the coupes are really the only type of car that looks good with a spoiler
          what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

Comment

Originally posted by Vandie
            yea but the point is the coupes are really the only type of car that looks good with a spoiler
            Interesting. I don't think so bro. Mine looks wat hotter than it did before.

You are an e-pimp.
            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

holy crap...joey i think those are the first pics i have seen of your car. looks nice man.

Comment

not the G6 coupes IMO. I think they look sleek and sophisticated with a bare trunk. It has the perfect shape in the back.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                  holy crap...joey i think those are the first pics i have seen of your car. looks nice man.
                  Are you serious I Have posted tons of pics ofthis hoopty. Well Almost all of them are of the ass. I am waiting to take pics of the rest till I have it looking right. Otherwise it will look like any other red g6.
                  You are an e-pimp.

Comment

personally i feel the back drops of too fast that why i was wondering if anyone had the little spoiler the gm makes for the coupe as he does for his sedan...but what i was saying before you could name a lot more coupes that look good with spoilers compared to the number of sedans thats all, and yes the G6 sedan does look a lot better with one but as a whole coupes seem to need them more then sedan...again just my own opinion

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
                      Interesting. I don't think so bro. Mine looks wat hotter than it did before.
                      I think that looks great. Now, I'm gonna completely debadge the rest of mine. Thats looks clean!
                      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
                        Are you serious I Have posted tons of pics ofthis hoopty. Well Almost all of them are of the ass. I am waiting to take pics of the rest till I have it looking right. Otherwise it will look like any other red g6.
                        hmm...maybe i just don't remember seeing the pics then

Comment

Lookin good!
                          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I'm torn on how it looks, but I think it doesn't look too bad. I think the coupes look best how they are stock but that's jmo.

Comment

i used to love spoilers when only the gt or top model of the car came with it now days it seems like ever other car you drive by has one now

if i ever did want to put one on my car it would be the one for the 2 door one from factory just my own 2 cents
                              My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

Working...
                              X