snowmang6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snowmang6

great to deal with. Very fast payment. Would gladly do business with again.
    one thing though. he sent me a request for sexual pleasure in the notes section of the paypal payment. dont know what that was about.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Re: snowmang6

lol What does snowman sell though?? EDIT: Scratch that.. what do you sell Leon??

Oh and he should be happy to know that I decided against trading in the 6 for the 5... They wouldn't give me anything close to what I owe, so I bought some winter tires, upped my monthly payments so I'll get it paid off quicker and now I'm just gunna learn to love my 6 like I should've done in the first place!!
    My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
    Mods planned soon: On hold for now
    Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
    Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
    LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Working...
    X