Pics of my other car, might be sold in the next couple weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my other car, might be sold in the next couple weeks

Here is my '77 Camaro Z-28, did practically a ground up restoration on her. Changed the interior from a nasty two tone black and red to solid black. New crate 350 running Edelbrock multi-point fuel injection and running an MSD pro billet distributor with Accel 8.8 wires. Be-Cool aluminum radiator with a Hayden electric fan on a thermostat....

What do you guys think??
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

looks clean enough to eat off of!
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

lol thanks Kyle, she's my baby and I hate to get rid of her but I haven't driven that car in over 2 years, just sits in the garage and gets started once in a great while.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I would probably have lots of sex on that hood. :P
        Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
        GT-R Exhaust System
        K&N Typhoon CAB
        EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
        EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

That's a really nice ride man. Really clean.

Mike
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Just an update-forgot to post. I sold the car to a good friend of mine last weekend so shes' gone. Its funny the friend I sold it to bought the first car I ever looked at which was a 1980 Trans-Am factory turbo'ed. I passed that car up cause it was beat to hell. I ended up driving down to Tucson to buy my camaro from a guy and drove it all the way back home. I had the car for roughly 4 years-only driven for 2.

Comment

Working...
            X