Taught my G6 a new trick with a ping pong ball! Video inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taught my G6 a new trick with a ping pong ball! Video inside

I'm really not sure how the hell I came up with this, but it's defiantly cheap entertainment!
    [youtube]http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/greengoblin0129/?action=view&current=IMGP1324.flv[/youtube]

I closed 3 of the vents, and aimed one almost straight up
    PM me for powder coating!

Re: Taught my G6 a new trick with a ping pong ball! Video inside

way too much time on your hands man.

that’s defiantly a new one on me.
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
      2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
      1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

thats awesome

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

You my friend are very bored
          Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
          I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Comment

I got to go to walmart and get me a ping pong ball! Now you need to practice driving while it floats.
              My Car Domain
              Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                I got to go to walmart and get me a ping pong ball! Now you need to practice driving while it floats.
                and boy u must have been really, i mean really bored to figure that out

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

You definetly need to figure out how to drive with it floating, and whenever you pick people up do that
                  2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
                  2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
                  1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

LOL thats great!

Shopping list:
                      Ice scraper
                      Ping pong balls

Comment

That was hilarious i now need to buy a ping pong ball and master that trick so i can go to my friend adn say can your mustang do this??
                        Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Comment

thats great...
                            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

I'm so glad you shared that. Ping pong balls here I come

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Working...
                              X