Some Updated pics of the "SS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Updated pics of the "SS"

Heres the link since there is like 20 pics , a lil more easy lol . Let me know what u all think.Thanks http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48 ... S/?start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
    Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3059626

Re: Some Updated pics of the "SS"

u need a CRAB.
    Nice shots. Like the one with u and ur two boys cause i have 2 boys too. Urs twins??

I like the last shot.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Yes twin boys 11 yrs old , its alot of fun huh ??? lol The 1st 20 pics were new the rest were just some of the many others lol.
      Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

Comment

sweet look ride, and ur boys "look" nothing like u

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

LOL I know , poor kids , im told i couldnt deny them if i HAD too lol .

Comment

lookin good!

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

looking really good. nice job with the pics in the fog also, and I really like the last one too!!
              2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

I like these:

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

lots of nice pics! Great job on the Maxx SS so far... ROTM quality

Comment

i like those latest pics on the street, kinda looks like its on Forza 2 or something

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

the front of these cars looks like a clown face

Comment

Originally posted by Maliboi1
                        I don't get it.

For a sedan, I think the 06-07 Malibu front end is the most aggressive Chevy has ever decided to do. The wide open grilles give you that 'needs to breathe' look without a lot of stupid stuff in the way. I could have done without the grille look around the fogs, but it does add a little something more to it. I'm not a fan of the Cobalt, Impala, or new Malibu fronts. They just don't reflect symmetry and simplicity to me. Honestly, if Chevy could have lowered the profile a little (bring the dash down, bring the roof down, and drop the seat about 2" closer to the floor), this would be a badass little car. Even with springs I still feel like I'm riding high . But it's a sedan, so I understand why they did it. This was my first new car and I've learned a lot about my future decision making

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole
                          I don't get it.

For a sedan, I think the 06-07 Malibu front end is the most aggressive Chevy has ever decided to do. The wide open grilles give you that 'needs to breathe' look without a lot of stupid stuff in the way. I could have done without the grille look around the fogs, but it does add a little something more to it. I'm not a fan of the Cobalt, Impala, or new Malibu fronts. They just don't reflect symmetry and simplicity to me. Honestly, if Chevy could have lowered the profile a little (bring the dash down, bring the roof down, and drop the seat about 2" closer to the floor), this would be a badass little car. Even with springs I still feel like I'm riding high . But it's a sedan, so I understand why they did it. This was my first new car and I've learned a lot about my future decision making
                          my thoughts exactly... except for the part where you say that your car is lowered...
                          I couldnt lower it if I had to ... the winter is to unforgiving, and the front end is pretty low by most standards anyways... last year i pushed a lot of snow with the front bumper

I think that our gen. of Mali is a well rounded little car... cost effective, fun to drive, somewhat upgradable, comfortable, stylish, useful (i love having the hatch) and yeah... next summer I plan of buying an F-body, so that will be my summer only car.. i"ll be able to lower it with no worries about snow
                          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

yea it looks aggressive, just still looks like a clown face to me an aggressive clown, didnt mean to affend anyone if i did,

personally i like the car

Comment

yea it looks aggressive, just still looks like a clown face to me an aggressive clown, didnt mean to affend anyone if i did,

personally i like the car
                              No offense taken. I get all sorts of statements from people, from wtf is that all the way to holy crap that looks awesome, so I'm very much used to a wide gamut of responses. I enjoy driving something that's unique on the road. Having a car that had a two year body style really makes it stand out - and to have the top tier model with even more specialized body trim (and then being modified on top of that), it really does stand out amongst the sea of Hondas around campus.

I imagine its a lot like having one of the first GXP's that hit the road - only my wow factor is a little more permanent due to limited lifespan

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Working...
                              X