GT-R Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT-R Exhaust

Original post has been locked - but I'm not sure why?

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was going to ask if anyone in Ontario has the GT-R exhaust system?

Re: GT-R Exhaust

this is why it was locked
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20531

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I understand, but this was a Canada specific question?

Comment

could have asked it in the exhaust thread, no need to make a new one

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Shouldn't a Canada specific question go in the Canada section, the same way an exhaust specific question should go in the exhaust section? I was looking for information from people living in Canada, thought that would be the best way to find it?

Comment

they lock too many threads as is man... heaven forbid a conversation blooms on this site. Let's lock it because there was a thread about it 3 years ago.

don't sweat it bro.

You'll get hit on tax, so 13% depending on where you live. Very small brokerage. Sam ships via fedex I think, not UPS. I think I ended up paying 60 bucks or something to customs. But this was a couple years ago now so I'm sketchy on the mems.
            The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

That thread is almost 2 years old! I think that's why it was locked - some of the regional mods were asked to lock any region specific threads that didn't have any activity in the last year. Notice that the last 3-4 pages of the Canada section are nearly all locked. It's not just your thread.

Anyway, I posted my experiences with the shipping and brokerage on the GT-R in there. As long as you know that it's going to cost you some extra coin going in, probably up to $250 extra for shipping and duties, then it shouldn't really be a surprise. Also keep in mind the CDN$ has taken a beating the last month.

Comment

I have a GTR. Do you have a question about it?

G
                Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
                Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Comment

I was hoping to hear it in person at one of the next GTA meets, but I didn't know if anyone in the area had it installed. Kingston might be asking a bit much, lol.

Comment

AFAIK, no one in the GTA has it installed.

I'm from the GTA, but I live in Calgary now.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I have a GT-R and live in Barrie.

Just a heads up, I will be selling it in March.....or before then if anyone is interested. PM me if you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_GTP
                        Just a heads up, I will be selling it in March.....or before then if anyone is interested. PM me if you are.
                        Do you mean you're selling the car or just the exhaust system?
                        Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_GTP
                          I have a GT-R and live in Barrie.

Why are you selling?

G
                          Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
                          Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm not on here much.

Anyway, I am returning the car as the lease term will be finished and therefore, will be selling the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                              they lock too many threads as is man... heaven forbid a conversation blooms on this site. Let's lock it because there was a thread about it 3 years ago.
                              Feel free to leave if you don't like it.
                              Stop being a Douche.
                              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                              X