No announcement yet.

New Luminics pure blue bulbs installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Luminics pure blue bulbs installed!

First off let me say that these are awesome. Just the look i wanted. heres some pics:

Old headlights

New headlights

Love em.

Edit: Resized pic for easier viewing
    -Noah
    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Man, that's a huge difference! Looks good.
    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Nice..

Got my bro some Super White Krypton
      $3.99!!! Each

Edit: Resized pic for easier viewing
      -Noah

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

How do you find the performance of the new headlights? Do they have the same range, clarity, pattern, etc. of the stock headlights?

Comment

Awesome, love the look.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
            How do you find the performance of the new headlights? Do they have the same range, clarity, pattern, etc. of the stock headlights?
            X2. how's the brightness/visibility with them?

Comment

That looks great! Me too curoius, hows the range and visabilty?
              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
              Gotta have it Green color
              Brembo brake package
              420 HP 5.0L
              Ford Racing Power Pack
              GT500 track pack differential cover
              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

They look great!!! From my experiance I've come to find out that you do loose some of the visible light that hits the road, IMO these are purely for cosmetic need!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I don’t know I have to ask him. I haven’t drove it at night.

But from just backing it out of the garage and into my drive way. I could tell a difference. I would it lights of the surroundings better, just not as far away.

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, i really like the way they make the car look. As for the visibility, i think you lose a bit of distance of visibility, but for everything they do light up i think its a bit clearer. I would def. say if youre looking for MORE light dont go this way, save up for the HID's, which i may end up doing someday, but if you just want the blue look these are perfect. IMO i think the appearance gained is WAY worth the lighting lost as it is just slightly.

-John
                    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

those look awesome!
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I think those look great as well. I'm looking forward to blacking out my lights and getting hids.
                        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

and to think I got picked on for some up close shots of my new luminics

looks good! oh wait, I already know that

In my instance, I haven't really noticed a difference in the visibility.. I guess I am sorta of biased because my last car had the WORST headlights in the world.. I hated driving at night!!!! So i guess I couldn't really tell ya if the visibility has changed from stock.. i'm just thankful I finally have high beams

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Looks great!
                            Is there any changes to the car like unpluging the DRL, i only ask because i thougth i read something about that in a diffrent thread but now i can't seem to find it (tried Searching)
                            Simple Yes NO would be fine Thanks!
                            My Progress thread
                            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

they're regular H11 halogen bulbs so there shouldn't be any issues with DRL.
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X