Pontiac Emblem on Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Emblem on Steering Wheel

How do I remove the round Pontiac emblem on the center of the steering wheel? It's crooked and it's driving me crazy. I want to straighten it

Re: Pontiac Emblem on Steering Wheel

The only way to remove that emblem is to remove the entire air bag itself. Open up the airbag from behind, then push the tabs up. Really hard to do, and really unsafe.

Just buy a new car. It's easier. LOL
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

I thought you could pry it out...? Someone else did on here awhile back. Looked horrible.

Just do like I did:

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

lol, it looks like they didn't pry anything out, i can see the emblem under the sticker.
        2006 Black GTP Coupe
        Dr. Speed stage 3&4 intake
        Vector Motorsports 93 octane tune
        Tinted Tail Lights
        Red painted calipers

Comment

It wasnt me that pried it...

MODS:

Comment

I wonder if you could get another one and just stick it over the top of it.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Thats what pooner did i think. If not just mask it off with electrical tape or something so when u paste it, it doesnt look like crap.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
              I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

You can always replace it with a center cap from the rim. It's the exact same size. You'll just have to cut away the plastic clips that hold it into the rim. Just an idea I've been playing around with.
                ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

whatever u put just be content with the idea that it going
                  to be launched into your face/chest when the bag deploys.

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
                    The only way to remove that emblem is to remove the entire air bag itself. Open up the airbag from behind, then push the tabs up. Really hard to do, and really unsafe.

Just buy a new car. It's easier. LOL

Just disconnect power to the battery and let it sit for 20 mins at least and it's fine.

Think about it, you're sat in front of that air bag all the time driving down the road. Pressing on it and probably mashing on it all the time while tooting the horn.
                    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Working...
                    X