Moar Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moar Pics

Here are some nice shots i took last week figure i'd share.
    Enjoy

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Re: Moar Pics

you've got quite a talent with a camera. the car is looking great. i love the look of the headlights.

Progression Page

Comment

nice pics..

i dont really know much about the malubus but something about your car gives it the general look of a car from the 90s or 80s :S just seems to have odd shape...did you change the front end or somerhing?

kinda like a sported out plymith acclaim

Comment

nice! I like the "no dumping allowed" one.

Comment

great pics and one nice ride too!
          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Dude, thats a nice looking ride...i've never really noticed a Malibu like that before.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
            15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
            Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
            Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
            Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

good lookin malibu u got there

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
                nice pics..

i dont really know much about the malubus but something about your car gives it the general look of a car from the 90s or 80s :S just seems to have odd shape...did you change the front end or somerhing?

That's a stock SS front end with the bowtie blacked out and painted lights

Very cleanly done, I like. Very nice pics.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Great shots, thanks for the show. BTW, I like the last one in particular. STEALTH!
                  Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                  Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                  Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

What HID Kit are you using for your headlights/fogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
                      nice pics..

Not sure if I'd take that a compliment or not?!!

Either way it's faster than yours

Comment

^^^

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

^^ lolz

Thanks for the props guys.

I'm using a 10k kit on both Lo's and Fog's and they've been working and going strong since February!

Also surprised nobody noticed my new 5% tint all around, alot of cars here have it especially trucks and figured why the hell not

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

didnt notice the tint cuz every car/truck here has tint on it and alot of cars and trucks here in cali has it, i look at car and trucks with out tint funny

Comment

The SS is a mean looking car. I like the rear end of the Malibu. I had a few people say my G6 has a dull big ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X