Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to make sure

ok just wanted to make sure before i took the car in to the shop

the dash does not dip down out in front of the steering wheel correct?

i would take picture but fiance has camera this wk

what i am talking about is where the "rough" part of dash meets the "smooth" part of the dash, the rough part has dropped below the smooth part for about 4 inches of dash space

i thought the rough part is raised up a little the whole dash, but am i mistaken?

The rough part of my dash is consistantly higher then the smooth part. Smooth part being towards the front of the car and rough part of the dash is towards the back of the car.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

that is what i thought, just making sure though

Comment

Here is a pic of just in front of the steering wheel on the dash. I have that dip in the rough part around the console bout not where the smooth meets the rough part.

Center of dash

thru the windshield facing towards back of car
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

yeh that is wha ti thought it was suppose to look like all way across...mine doesnt anymore

guess that be a second reason besides my tach not working again...try take it in today i guess

Comment

ok took it in real quick

said it wasnt the dash falling, but that smooth piece raising up..gonna order a new one

also getting tach fixed and he think he knows what problem with the a/c not being cold, so i guess i should update that thread as well

Comment

speaking of ac not being cold.. mine isnt really cold either.. what'd he say it was? i might need to get mine in to try to check it out..
              Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

AC Thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/view ... highlight= Post there!
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

i hope you were talking to brandon and not me

Comment

You know it!
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

so got my tach and dashed fixed today

except the dash is still raised up in that one spot

can someone post a picture of the dash right in front of the steering wheel, as that is the only place i have a problem and i want to show them next time i go in there....and ill prove it further on a car on the lot

Comment

Working...
                      X