tools needed
    screw gun with
    3/4 round sanding bit $9.00 at lowes looks like this

hacksaw
    bench clamp
    1/8" drill bit

purchase this 1 1/4 pvc pipe at lowes for like 4 bucks

put your o face on and remove the o-ring

then clamp it in the bench clap and drill a ton of holes as close together as possible where the o-ring was

then put the rough sandpaper on your bit and sand it down till theres no more spot where the o-ring was

keep your gauge with you to check every now and then to make sure you get the perfect fit

then clamp it like so and take your hacksaw and cut off the excess make sure you cut so that you can see through the holes

clean up the burs so it looks clean i used a little like nail filer

then wah la there it is

i then spray painted it flat black

then i took to the vent i just twisted and pulled it came out just enough to unclip it it has 3 clips just lift them up and the outer part comes right off

then i ran the wire through where the hood pop handle is up through the dash...popped the side piece off easy

then from the side i put the wire in the the side of the vent

then you need to shim it out with this piece you have right on your stock vent

you unclip it from here

and turn that piece around and put it in your vent like shown

then just hook it up clip it back on and your good to go

do at your own risk

any questions just feel free to post in here

The Official Silver Bullet Of The SWO....WHA WHAT...!

Re: How to make your own ventpod

DAMN.... nice work and it looks just like the one that one dude is selling on here.
    DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

very creative.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

nice work!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Very nice. I'll take 2!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Wow...very nice. I may have to try this since the GB isnt going anywhere
            A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
            Originally posted by 08blackgt
            hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

exactly darlene i posted in that group buy i said if you dont make them soon im gonna try and make my own........i talked to elbows high just the other day and he said that only 15 people wanted them so it wasnt worth making.........i wanted it so i took it upon myself

Comment

Good work. That's very MacIvyer.

Comment

nice work. only 15 people? so he disappears? most of us wanted 2...oh well

i might have to try this out, or you going to talk to toyz and make them for us?

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                    Good work. That's very MacIvyer.
                    Great job!
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

I still need to talk to toyz but if he did let me make these....you would need to paint them...im not a painter im a carpenter....so this way you can make it the color you want

Comment

still havent heard from toyz....but if i can sell these how many people want them and how many....just so i can see how long i think production would be

Comment

i want one! actually i believe i requested three originally, but he's taking to freakin long...

one will do me for now though, and it looks pretty sweet... hope toyz gets back to you soon, might not want to push this any further till then...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

if kyle gives u approval then i would most likely be interested in 2
                            A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                            Originally posted by 08blackgt
                            hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

I think I may want one but I have some time on my hands so I might try myself. but I will find a way to mess it up and just buy one form you.
                              DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Working...
                              X