Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight dusk caps

Hello Fellow Malibu'ers!

Well one of my HID bulbs or ballast took a poop and doesn't fire up anymore. I swapped them out and put the boring stock bulbs in... I am muy bummed out. I will look at them when the weather is warmer. However, now I have 1.25" hole in both of my dust caps.

I checked out the dealer parts, and it comes with the light assembly and I can't buy them individually. What do you all recommend? You think a salvage yard will sell them to me?

Does anyone have extra ones lying around?

Thanks for the help everyone!

Benny
    Benny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Re: Headlight dusk caps

Duct tape until you fix them.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
      Duct tape until you fix them.
      I actually did use duct tape 2!
      Benny
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

I'd say that they could probably be found at as junk yard. You may need to find one of those look for yourself junkyards tho. It would probably be a pain to describe that to the got-and-get-it guy at the yard... theyre always less than smart it seems...
        2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Working...
        X