Orms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orms

well i recently sold some lower recessed chrome grills to Orms aka Jim. The payment was super fast, communication was great and over all it was an amazing experience i would defiantly do business with him again and anyone in the future don't hesitate

Thanks

Jeff

Orms

I sold my VMS ECU to Orms last week and the transaction went quite smoothly. He asked questions and was patient while I obtained the answers through Chris so that we could be sure that the tune would work with his 3900 v6 w/Auto, since I drive a 6spd stickshift.

Payment was prompt and the tune was sent out at my first opportunity. I believe he has it now and is waiting to install it, but I imagine that he will LOVE it.

On a personal note, I'm aware that Orms is one of the people who a certain ex-member of this forum took advantage of with his "my mommy is sick" story. I'm glad that Orms has not let that one bad transaction get in the way of carrying on business on this forum.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Re: Orms

Orms is a dude of his word... I traded my grey sealed light for his black sealed light... he warned me that his had condensation issues which is no biggie since I'm gonna open it anyways... He shipped the light out to me as soon as he recieved mine...

I would deff do business with him ANY day!!! Thanks dude!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
      X