Need Part #: Quarter Panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Part #: Quarter Panel?

Someone with a truck backed into me in my parking lot, and disappeared.
    They kindly dented the panel above the front passenger wheel, put a good scrape up the headlight, and folded about 6 inches of the hood down a little. I hate people. I tried searching the catalog attached to GMPartsDirect, but I couldn't find the part# for what I've always called a quarter panel. Does anyone know the number, or know where I could find it? It's the panel poorly outlined in the pic below (not my car... thank you google.)

Re: Need Part #: Quarter Panel?

I do believe the part number is 15292018. It's actually called a fender in the catalog. The quarter panel is the part in the back by the taillights.

Comment

I dont know how much this would be from the dealership but I found one on eBay if you were looking

My progression thread
      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Originally posted by jessebkr87
        I do believe the part number is 15292018. It's actually called a fender in the catalog. The quarter panel is the part in the back by the taillights.
        that part # supersedes to a 15882266

Comment

Working...
        X