Tinted Windows on Red Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinted Windows on Red Sedan

Hey I was thinking about getting tinted windows on my Burgundy colored (red i guess you would call it) 2005 G6. Does anybody have any pics they could post so i could see what it looks like? I would appricate it. Also what type of tinting is the best... If you couldn't tell this will be my first car getting tinted....

Thanks,

The Newbie.

NOAH!!
    Simplyred has a red sedan with tinted windows i believe.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

umm Welcome first of all

tint looks good on red dont worry about it

plenty of red cars in the "check it out, post your ride" section

aeon purdue, simplyred, kman are 3 for example

Comment

^Uh, none of those cars are "burgundy"...

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Hey thanks for the replys i really appricate it keep them coming.

The tinted does look good on the red.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
            ^Uh, none of those cars are "burgundy"...
            yeh but what other red is there in g6?

Comment

I dunno. But I would definately not call those cars anything other than "red".

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Another RED coupe....18% rears, 45% fronts.

SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

what, no red tint?
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                    what, no red tint?
                    that would be....overwhelming
                    Originally posted by colinpeddle
                    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                    That here, by G6er law, we lie
                    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I have a Metallic Red 05 G6 if that's what yours is (I'm assuming so, since they didn't make the Crimson Red until 06) and I have mine tinted 35% all the way around and it looks good. Not too much, just enough to set it off and keep the temperature down a bit. I don't have pictures of it at the moment and won't be able to get them for a while as I'm at a scholars program for the next two weeks, but I would say no darker than 20 or so, because I'm afraid it would look too dark...But hey, that's just my two cents worth

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                        what, no red tint?
                        You said that in the last, " I got a red car should I tint it topic,"
                        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Demitri sounds like you have the same color I do which is the 2005 Sport Red which kind of resembles burgundy. I tinted mine the darkest available 5% (aka Limo tint) all around and also did the front windshield (but not in 5%). I used Lumar Tint. Here's a pic...
                          The G-Spot, '05 Sport Red GT, Pan Roof, Rem Start, Tract Control, Wood Grain Int, Power Pedals, Fact Chrome Wheels, Monsoon System, Fully Tinited incl Front Windshield

Comment

2006 Sport Red!!
                            2007 Crimson Red!!
                            Originally posted by Toyz
                            Originally posted by simplyred
                            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                            X