Doing it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing it again

Well, about a month ago i was looking at a company called carsponsorships if you guys remember. Well They recently called me again and I was talking to their supervisor, who was very nice btw. Anyways I asked many of questions. First was if the fee charged at the beginning charge was the only charge ever made. And he said yes, Any more charges made to you account call us and we will work it out. Next was kind of sponsorships do you get. He said theres alot but anything from audio/video, performance, lambo doors, pretty much anything you can put on a car. The contract lasts for 1 year, and as long as you have pictures of you handing out flyers and supporting the company you get free parts.

So you people can talk crap but ive been researching them for a couple weeks and they are realy legit. To start me off they are giving me an Injen intake, New audio and video system from kenwood, and a couple other things, Good thing is that you arnt required to go to car shows so many a year. As long as your shown handing out flyers and have proof your good. Good thing for me is that in scottsdale there is a car show at the Pavilions EVERY weekend. Its the largest, ever week, car show in America. So im set . If you guys have any more info call 239-274-5552 and ask for Lewis or Joey and say that Evan refered you adn you were inquring about sponsors.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
    I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Re: Doing it again

Sounds risky, although maybe that is just because everyone is so scared of opportunity.

Id say go for it, sounds like a great opportunity, make sure to get a signed contract, i suggest having a lawyer give it a quick read also, to make sure your not going to get charged for it all at the end or some kind of crazy use charges.

Otherwise have fun! I know alot of companies do this kind of thing, good to know someone taking advantage of it!
    2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
    1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

If it all works out the way they say sounds awesome handing you a sound system for passing out flyers hell to the yea lol
      Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

I don't trust them ever because I see people make posts or talk about how they join up with clubs or sponsors, and always "this is different" but they all get screwed over

Best of luck to you though Hopefully it won't turn out bad.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I did a search on "carsponsorship.com" on Google and I went to alot of forums. Everyone was saying how they or their friend got screwed over by them. I would say, 1 ot of maybe 10 people had a possitive comment. I almost fell for this about seven years ago. They offered me $2500 sponsorship, but at the time I didnt have a credit card to pay the initial fee. All I got to say is be careful and good luck, I hope it all works out.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
          4 door mafia
          93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
          8000k hid's
          Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
          Rotofab cai and radiator cover
          13.207@107.11
          330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

you know I just did the same research and also found that most people say that they got screwed over by that company. As he allready said becareful

2006 Pontiac G6 GT (TOTALED)

Comment

Well I called the companies that they apparently are going through for sponors and most of them said They dont guarantee sponros with us and its most likely you wont get the sponsor with who you would like. So im kinda on edge about what to do. maybe ill just wait till christmas.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
              I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

as said before and will always be said,
                if it sounds to good to be true it probably is

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  as said before and will always be said,
                  if it sounds to good to be true it probably is
                  agreed. and do you think scammers are gonna be mean? no they're gonna be very nice polite ppl cuz they are working towards a hidden agenda. for instance, my old neighbor was one of the nicest ppl you would ever meet. always kind and great to talk to. turns out he was a con man. he tried to get my dad to give him 10,000 towards and investment that would double within the next 3 months. He tried to get money from other ppl as well. None of us bite and luckly no one didnt cuz the FBI showed up a couple days later at his house and he had already left for good. but good luck, hopefully it turns out good though.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                  X