Check out the rims on your car before you buy them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the rims on your car before you buy them

i know tirerack.com has something like this, but this is easily the best site i have seen for checking out what rims will look good on your car. you can just choose a brand and style of rim, select your rim size, change tire heights, adjust the ride height of the car. i checked it out and they have G6 Sedan and Coupe, as well as Malibu and Malibu Maxx. unfortunately they don't have a huge selection of rims, but they seem to have a lot of popular makes. kinda fun to play around with if nothing else

http://www.autowaretech7.net/nextwheels/newstal.htm

That is a good find. I've been looking for a site to do that, but I've only used tirerack.com.. It doesn't have a big selection like you said, but its fun to play around with!! Thanks

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

New wheels

Sounds as it might be a good 'fun' site but my computer shows a blank page and the message that the site can't be found. Sure you got the right info in the address?
      G. Stephen Day

Comment

Link works for me, I didn't use it since I'm not going to install java. Nice find.

Comment

yea i got the latest version of Java and everytime i click on the link i just get a blank gray page i wanted to play

Comment

that's weird, it works for me in FireFox, Opera, and IE.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
              that's weird, it works for me in FireFox, Opera, and IE.
              Works fine for me. Crappy selection of rims though. I like how you can drop the car down too.

Comment

oooooo its working for me now yay!!! :warped:

Comment

their rims suck

Comment

haha i noticed that

Comment

Working...
                    X