2007 Toyota Supra Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Toyota Supra Concept

I have to say I don't care much for any of the concepts but one....

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... f%26sa%3DN

lol look at that link!! Anyways there is one concept where the car looks like a lambo other than that the others I hope burn.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Hmm that's interesting. That second pic of the yellow one was shown as a new concept Toyota Celica a few months back in one of the auto mags I get. The supra looked much more aggressive. Nothing will compare to Supra you and I know and love

Mike
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
      Hmm that's interesting. That second pic of the yellow one was shown as a new concept Toyota Celica a few months back in one of the auto mags I get. The supra looked much more aggressive. Nothing will compare to Supra you and I know and love

Mike
      That is true, there is a couple nice Supras driving around here. Its the type of car that makes you happy in pants when they drive by :P
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

nothin like reviving an old thread

shamelessly stolen from another thread on another forum:

Specs from the (Japanese scribble) magazine shows it has...
        -5L V8 @ 450HP (2UR-FSE)
        -3.5L V6 @ 350HP(2GR-FSE) see specs at bottom of post...
        -Curb weight: 1400Kg or 3086lbs (not sure with which motor, V6/V
        -N/A tuned only from factory (possible aftermarket turbo kits)
        -2600mm or 102 inch wheelbase
        -Stock 19"rims
        -Highend V8 Model to cost upwards of $50,000
        -Basic V6 Model to cost just over $40,000 (US) but $25,000 in Japan (with current exchange rate)

part of the japanese article notes that it WAS going to be a hardtop convertible, but due to stability issues they will go without it, but may add the hardtop convertible later on in the product cycle.

Toyota aims to contend with the Nissan Skyline, 350Z; Honda S2000, Mazda RX-8.

V8 Engine Specs:
        V8 5000cc NA
        Max HP: 450HP @6000rpms
        Max Torque: 383lbs/ft @3300rpms

V6 Engine Specs:
        V6 3454cc NA
        Bore: 94mm
        Stroke: 83mm
        Compression Ratio: 11.5
        Max HP: 345HP at 7100rpm
        Max Torque: 275lbs/ft at 6000rpm

Comment

it looks like a year old mag. If it was going ahead, I'm sure something would have leaked by now. too bad, toyota does need another sports car
          BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
          ^ The Man
          v The Legend

Comment

yeah....i think the RAV4 is more of a sports car than that POS MR2

Comment

The new Rav4 will shock some people off the line with it's sub 7 sec 0-60. Not fair man, not fair.
              BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
              ^ The Man
              v The Legend

Comment

Yup. One of my sisters has a RAV4, the other has a Torrent. No comparison in terms of the motor.

Comment

Can't they do better than that for a Supra? Looks like a copycat G35.

The V6 version of the RAV4 has some muscle for a SUV. The regular I4 model is a lot slower.

The new breed of SUVs these days have major gains in horsepower. Almost all manufacturers have SUVs that can put a lot of sports cars to shame.

Comment

That original link just looks like EVERYONE ELSE'S cars with Toyota badges thrown on them.

Nice originality, Toyota

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                    - DS S3 Intake
                    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

toyota said again and again they arent going to revive the Supra. we all iwsh they will and with those specs it will be in the nissan gtr terriorty in price
                      Mike # 3!

Comment

Working...
                      X