The trade-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trade-in

Well I thought I'd show you all what I traded in for the GTP.

'02 Chevy S10 ZR2. Full load with auto. I loved that truck. But the girlfriend owns an '02 ZR2 aswell, so it didn't make sense to keep 2 trucks.

Originally posted by Lampoon
    I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
    '06 GTP with Tapshift.

I'll admit the G6 is an awesome and beautiful car but I don't know about getting rid of that truck. In my case I traded in my 03 Cavalier LS Sport that had front end damage (they didn't know about) and driver door damage from being backed into while parked. They have me $200 less than KBB value so I was happy.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I traded in my 00 Grand Prix, I will miss her forever but the time had come...

They gave me a killer trade in so it was worth it!

John
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Nah you don't need two trucks.

Mike
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah go out playin in the mud with your girl right behind you gettin all muddied up also!! :P
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Here's a pic of her when I was out playin. Our annual Zedr2.com meet in Waiporous, Alberta. Had 10 trucks show up from all over Canada.

Originally posted by Lampoon
            I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
            '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Wow, that rear axle is fully articulated! NICE SHOT!

John
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Definitely the way a truck should be

Comment

Working...
                X